Saturday, October 16, 2010

New York NE

I recently ventured to New York City on a quest to partner up with Bumble & Bumble as an NE. For those who don't know, NE stands for Network Educator. This means I am the link between the salon (Space 07 Salon) where I currently reside and Bumble. My position as an NE will allow me to bring back a wealth of knowledge, inspiration, new tips,and tricks to share with my fellow stylists. I am thrilled to be apart of this.

Bumble University wasn't anything that I expected. I guess I really didn't know what to expect. I jumped feet first into a whirlpool of public speaking, hair styling, loads of product knowledge and AMAZING food. Yes Bumble houses a full kitchen in their basement. I left everyday feeling full, emotionally drained and challenged with a desire for more.

Currently I await the arrival for November 8th. Action will come into play with my launch party in hand. I am nervous and scared....in a good way.


House of  Bumble

Blood.Sweat.Tears

University Level/View of the Hudson




Represent!!

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds so great! Love NYC, and Bumble is a pretty fun place to go to work for a few days, ain't it! Congrats lover bear!

    ReplyDelete