Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vegas Baby



Just back from Vegas and I cant wait to share my work with Kathryn McCarron. Soon to be releasing her Fall 12' Collection, Kathryn has continually blown me away with her talent. Here is a sneak peek of what is to come. Obsessed with my Michelle Pfeiffer <3
Credits: Kathryn McCarron Fall 2012,
Alexis Hutt, Model
Shelly Cross, Hair/Mua
William Preston, Photographer


Making my way to Vegas for work was interesting. I have only been there to "party" per say. But I took my self out before work, hit up a show at the MGM. Check out KA It was amazing!

Working a full 24 hours on 8 cups of coffee with no sleep and managing to catch my plane at 6am, once again we delivered. I am very proud of my work on this shoot and proud of our team. With all the hard work, we still find time to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment